Businesses have come to realize the importance of analyzing their processes as the key to progression. According to recent AIIM research, by embracing BPM practices, one-third of organizations have decreased their review and approval cycles, over 60% have improved routing to and between individuals, and 42% have experienced greater organizational agility and routing between processes.
Here are 10 more things you need to know about process improvement.
- 79% of organizations say that BPM is significant (45%) or imperative (34%) for the success of their business.
- 96% of organizations agree that BPM is a systematic approach to improving business processes.
- 63% say change management is an essential part of BPM.
- Only 28% of organizations say they are “above average” in automating AP/
- 81% of organizations say there is a clear owner for financial process improvement.
- 77% of organizations say their BPM initiatives are top-down driven.
- 57% of organizations feel that the use of business intelligence and analytics for operational insights improves customer insight and engagement.
- Only 6% of organizations see themselves as “above average” in using AI and machine learning to improve automation
- Only 16% of organizations see themselves as “above average” in managing multi-channel inbound content.
- 56% of organizations believe their greatest value from process improvement and automation comes from the ability to process critical activities faster with forty-seven percent reporting a reduction in errors and exceptions.
Join us on September 26 for a free webinar focused on understanding how to get greater value out of your process improvement efforts. We focus on how to better analyze and benchmark your capabilities, and the skills your employees need to be successful.