The AIIM Conference 2016 Presentations
Download all of your favorite presentations from AIIM16.
Presentations are organized by conference day.
Tuesday, April 26th:
Wednesday, April 27th:
- The Future of Work
By Jacob Morgan, Futurist
- Don’t Talk to Me about Content Management
By Stephen Ludlow, Senior Director, Enterprise Product Marketing, OpenText.
- Don't Make Us Think: Getting SharePoint to Be Useful, Usable, and Used
By Kevin Parker, Senior Enterprise Information Architect, NEOSTEK
- How to Select the Right Partner/Consultant/Agency for Your ECM Project
By Alan Pelz-Sharpe, VP & Managing Director VOCalis, Digital Clarity Group
- Information Management - The Technology Doesn't Matter
By Russ Stalters, Director, Information & Data Management, BP
- The E3 Method for Collaboration: Engagement, Expectation, Enthusiasm.
By Hubert Dorsainvil, Director Litigation Support & Records Management, A+E Networks and Gretchen Nadasky, Manager, Optimality Advisors
- The Last Mile in Information Management
By Matt Hillary, Managing Director, IG Products, Iron Mountain
- Where to begin? Establishing a Global ECM Program at a Fortune 500 Company
By Charley Barth, Cummins Inc. and Geoff Lynch, Practice Lead & Business Architect, Allegient, LLC
- Automating Image Capture for Fun and Profit
By Steve Stone, EVP Operations, United Bank Information Privacy – Is It as Easy as PII - FileFacets
- Information Management is Hard. Guess What? Your customers don’t care.
By Ed McQuiston, Vice President of Global Sales & Marketing, Onbase from Hyland.
- How Regulatory Data Can Set the Narrative for an Analytics Opportunity
By James Surless, Vice President, Broadridge Financial Services
- Collaboration Trials and Lessons
By Danielle Galmore, Director New Business Innovation, Steelcase, Inc.
- Digital Transformation and Process Automation
By Rolf Bishop, Chief Deputy Systems/CIO, County of San Diego
Thursday, April 28th:
- Change Management: Lessons Learnt in a Global Engineering and Production Company
By Ines Kaps, CEO, passion2practice GmbH
- Success through Pragmatism: Moving from Hell to Purgatory Is a Win
By Matt McClelland, Manager, Information Governance, Blue Cross Blue Shield North Carolina
- Content Whack-A-Mole: Keeping up Compliance across Multiple Repositories
By Michyle LaPedis, Program Manager, Enterprise Records & Information Management and Jordan Jones, Senior Manager Cisco Content Services, Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Technology Pioneers, Explorers & Radicals, Oh My!
By Laurie Fischer, Managing Director, IG and Compliance, Consilio, LLC. and Kurt Neumann, Director of Records & Information Management, Prime Therapeutics
- Going Paperless: One District's Journey - Are We There Yet?
By Lea Beeken, District Records & FOIP Management, Edmonton Public Schools
- A Look behind the Curtain: The State of the Industry Report
By Bob Larrivee, Vice President, AIIM
- What Did AIIM16 Mean?
By John Mancini, President AIIM