Join us for this informative webinar on
Wednesday, October 16, 2019
2:00-2:45 pm EDT (GMT-4)
1 pm CDT; 12 pm MDT; 11 am PDT
7 pm British Time (GMT+1); 8 pm Central Europe Time (GMT +2)
*If you're unable to attend the live event, register and we will send you the replay shortly after the webinar ends*
The goal of a Proof of Concept (PoC) is to understand if a particular solution will meet your needs and requirements. Yet, unlike applications such as CRM or development tools that can be evaluated and compared based upon their respective features, the core objective of advanced capture is to deliver highly accurate data from large quantities of documents with as little user intervention as possible. Features are important, but they are secondary to data accuracy, and whether the tools actually work in your IT environment, within your processes, and with your actual documents. To determine this, you should conduct a PoC. This webinar explains how to conduct a successful PoC to evaluate document automation tools, and then what to do about the results that you get.
How do organizations assess the precision of one system and compare it to another without having to become experts on each software option?
Identifying the level of automation from advanced capture requires taking a different approach, one based on data science. The good news is that there are practical and simple steps organizations can take to conducting successful PoCs.
In this Webinar, we’ll show you:
- What automation using advanced capture technology really means and why it is different.
- How to properly scope a PoC with a core framework (activities, deliverables, and considerations) necessary
- What is needed prior to the PoC in terms of resource commitments, inputs, goals, scope and success criteria
- How to identify the right participants and what to require from participating vendors
- How to compare outcomes to success criteria and evaluate PoC results
This webinar is approved for 1.0 hour of CIP Maintenance Credits.
Co-Founder and Principal Consultant
VP, Marketing & Product Management