Join us for this informative webinar on
Wednesday, July 17, 2019
2:00-2:45 pm EDT (GMT-4)
1 pm CDT; 12 pm MDT; 11 am PDT
7 pm British Time (GMT+1); 8 pm Central Europe Time (GMT +2)
*If you're unable to attend the live event, register and we will send you the replay shortly after the webinar ends*
A good Content Services strategy addresses a key business objective: “How do I give users access to the information they need, when and where they need it, and in a format that’s easy for them to work with?” By connecting and integrating content from numerous sources, organizations can bridge silos, streamline business processes, boost risk management and make those users happy.
In this webinar, we'll explore how integration, automation, and intelligence capabilities can be used to connect people, processes, and content across organizations—and with customers and other business partners. We’ll show you how to:
- Transition to cloud-based Content Services
- Use content automation to your greatest advantage
- Integrate content capabilities into Line of Business applications to ensure that content is generating value in context
- Break down silos and ensure seamless information flows across departments internally as well as externally
- Make use of machine- and human-generated content at scale
Join us for this exciting discussion.
This webinar is approved for 1.0 hour of CIP Maintenance Credits.
VP, Product Marketing
OpenTextand AIIM Board of Directors