Your legacy Enterprise Content Management (ECM) system has been a reliable part of your organization for years. It was cutting edge when it was implemented. But how do you know when it’s no longer flexible enough to help your business meet its vision and strategic goals?
Is it when you’re under pressure to support digital transformation initiatives but don’t have the right tools to do the job?
Perhaps it’s when you need to integrate content with other systems and applications but can’t quite link all those silos together?
Or is it when your organization, looking for ever-increasing agility, starts seeing IT infrastructure as a barrier to progress?
Some ECM systems are too old to adapt to modern ways of working. They can’t keep your critical content secure. They don’t comply with tough new regulations and mandates. And they’re unlikely to offer the level of user-experience your users now expect, which means user adoption suffers.
Here are 6 questions you should be asking:
- Does Your ECM Meet Your Business Needs?
- Do You Get Frequent ECM Updates & Timely Support?
- Is your Existing ECM Solution “Modern” Enough?
- Can You Easily Customize and Integrate Your Proprietary Software?
- Is Your Vendor Moving in the Right Direction for Your Business?
- Does the Total Cost of Ownership Compete With Other Systems?
Join AIIM and leading industry analyst Alan Pelz Sharpe for a discussion of these questions on Thursday, 23rd March, 2017
Free Webinar -- ECM Makeover: Modernising your Dated System
- 2-3 pm -- UK Time (GMT)
- 3-4 pm -- Central Europe Time (GMT +1)
10-11 am EDT (GMT-4); 9-10 am CDT; 8-9 am MDT; 7-8 am PDT