As a preview to our upcoming multi-client market research report on the emerging intersection between information governance & security and analytics & machine learning, we asked 50 senior executives and decision-makers for their perspectives on five of the questions we’ll be asking in our research (just a snapshot of the 20+ questions we’ll be asking in the actual survey).
Companies interested in being part of the research and becoming a sponsor should email me at johnmancini [at] aiim.org. Deadline for participation is August 17.
Here’s what we found out; check out the infographic.
- Senior executives understand there’s a data deluge ahead – on average they expect a 418% increase in the volume of data and information coming into their organizations.
- Senior executives understand that unstructured information is a key part of the problem.
- The problem is called Information Chaos.
- The hard lines between "Data Governance" and "Information Governance" are fading — content-centric solution providers are playing in a new world.
- Now that senior executives have named the problem, they see business value in solving it — but don’t know how.
You can download the Infographic is HERE.